The Fearey Group / PRGN, Seattle / USA, 27.05.2011
Z Seattle – The Fearey Group przedstawia swoje doświadczenia w pracy dla firmy deweloperskiej
Harvest Partners is a Dallas-based commercial real estate development firm focused on high-density mixed-use development hired The Fearey Group to help develop local relationships and create a regional shopping and dining destination.
- Harvest Partners purchased 68 acres of real estate and planned to turn it into a vibrant, retail-focused mixed-use development called The Landing.
- The Landing was easily the largest development in Renton history, and it was unknown how the broader community would receive it.
- Developed a multi-faceted media relations campaign and community outreach program that included a public launch.
- Created brand identity, Web site, social networking strategy and messaging to position the project as a new neighborhood and destination in Renton.
- Principals from Harvest Partners were primary media and community spokespeople, helping foster community trust and goodwill.
- The initial launch generated front-page news and garnered significant broadcast coverage.
- Now more than 80 percent leased in a down economy, The Landing retailers continue to break traffic and sales records.
- Crisis communications: maximum disclosure, minimum delay
- 15 Changes I’ve Seen in 15 Years
- Make the Agency/Client Bond a Strong One
- PR Confidential: Is There Such a Thing as Attorney-Client Privilege?
- The “Dilution Solution” – and corporate reversal of fortune
- Weekly Reads – Nurturing Brand Advocates, Twitter Hacks and Ranked Tweets
- A Century Later, Still Defining PR