As green as Australia
Currie Communications / PRGN, South Melbourne, Australia, 11.04.2011
Mark Paterson from Currie Communications is telling us about Green PR. But Green PR works only with companies, which actually act green in every aspect of its operations. Being green in Australia isn't only a fashion. It is reality wanted both by goverments and employees.
- Crisis communications: maximum disclosure, minimum delay
- 15 Changes I’ve Seen in 15 Years
- Make the Agency/Client Bond a Strong One
- PR Confidential: Is There Such a Thing as Attorney-Client Privilege?
- The “Dilution Solution” – and corporate reversal of fortune
- Weekly Reads – Nurturing Brand Advocates, Twitter Hacks and Ranked Tweets
- A Century Later, Still Defining PR