Is It Getting Better?
HMA PR/PRGN, Phoenix, Arizona, 1.02.2011
Optymistyczne wiadomości zza oceanu atlantyckiego. Abbie Fink z agencji HMA z Arizony z radością informuje o dobrych wynikach agencji PR w USA.
Is it getting better for the PR agency business?
Here are some highlights:
- More than 80% of firms reported that their final 2010 revenues had exceeded 2009 numbers.
- Two thirds (67%) of firms reported double-digit revenue growth in 2010.
- A full 56.4% of firms reported that new business prospects were stronger than a year ago, with the vast majority firms (76.4%) citing social media as one of the strongest expected growth areas.
I (Abbie), for one, am optimistic about the year ahead. Sure, we still have plenty of room for improvement but if the year-end numbers mentioned in the survey are any indication, I think we are in for a good year.
- Crisis communications: maximum disclosure, minimum delay
- 15 Changes I’ve Seen in 15 Years
- Make the Agency/Client Bond a Strong One
- PR Confidential: Is There Such a Thing as Attorney-Client Privilege?
- The “Dilution Solution” – and corporate reversal of fortune
- Weekly Reads – Nurturing Brand Advocates, Twitter Hacks and Ranked Tweets
- A Century Later, Still Defining PR